Saturday, February 7, 2009

Musings


In looking at the date I last updated my blog spot, I'm embarrassed that it's been so long. However, so much has happened since September. Yes, our daughter was married, yes, she was beautiful, yes, the wedding went off perfectly, and yes, we are thrilled for the happy life and future they have in store.
I've begun a new "outside the home career", continue to write and as always, look forward to each new day. Next to fall, spring is my favorite time of year and so I anticipate the first crocus and daffodil to brave the cold temps and push up their heads.
For the present time, poetry has taken a front seat in my writing career. I find great solace in writing poetry and in reading poems by other writers. I wonder why I never understood or appreciated poetry before, but I think it has something to do with the way it was presented in school.
Check out my other website, www.authorsden.com/donelleknudsen for my recent blogs, poems, short stories and news; and read the worthy pieces written by of hundreds other writers.
Bless you all in the new year. Talk to you soon - I promise.

No comments: